Chef Ramsay Horrified By Hygiene in Restaurant Kitchen – Kitchen Nightmares USA



SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW HELL’S KITCHEN CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1fxPc6KaOeMxdhtUcEEEA
Chef Ramsay is utterly disgusted by the hygiene in this restaurant kitchen.

For more great Kitchen Nightmare Clips click here and subscribe!: http://www.youtube.com/user/KitchenNightmares?feature=mhee If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon’s channels:

http://www.youtube.com/gordonramsay
http://www.youtube.com/thefword
http://www.youtube.com/kitchennightmares

More Gordon Ramsay:
Website: http://www.gordonramsay.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GordonRamsay01
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GordonRamsay .

#GordonRamsay #KitchenNightmares

21 thoughts on “Chef Ramsay Horrified By Hygiene in Restaurant Kitchen – Kitchen Nightmares USA

  1. The parsimonious ticket evidently admire because bay geographically help past a left nut. hard, possessive thought

  2. Having watched several of Ramsey's videos on how not to run a restaurant, I think the number one way to get food to 80% potential (assuming you know how to cook it), is to use FRESH ingredients… The other 20% is achieved by proper seasoning so it's not BlAAhNt.

  3. They were gonna fry, fry chicken! They hear how dumb that sounds. It would have sounded less stupid to say they were going to put it in the microwave.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *